The SafePath SSS-5 is a door mounted presence sensor designed to provide safety protection for any swing, bi-fold, revolving and low energy automatic doors. On swing doors, while the door is opening, the SSS-5 will sense and protect a person in it’s path and either slow or stop the door. When the door is closing, the SSS-5 will sense a person in it’s path and reopen the door. The SSS-5 combines the most reliable active infrared technology available with Position Sensitive Detection (PSD) technology found in auto focus cameras to ensure precise pedestrian detection within the path of a moving door panel. The SSS-5 mounts on either side or both sides of a door panel depending upon the application. They can also be used to stand alone or in conjunction with other sensors for complete swing door safety.
- Provides pedestrian safety protection within the path of moving swing, bi-fold and revolving doors
- Combines active infrared and auto focus position sensitive detection (PSD) technologies for precise and reliable detection.
- Mounts at top of door to eliminate potential damage from shopping carts and hospital beds
- SSS-5M1 model is appropriate for variety of applications
- Work with any manufacturers automatic door operator
- Adjustable detection angle, distance and width
Retail Price - $520 DoorSensors.com Price - $366