The IRB-MON is a monitored, weather-proof, thru-beam infrared photoeye solution providing entrapment protection for doors, gates and barriers. The IRB-MON Safety Photo Beam is UL325-2016 compliant and housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
The universal design of the IRB-MON allows it to be used with a wide variety of monitored operators. Additionally, it is compatible with most non-monitored legacy products.
The IRB-MON has 4 monitoring interfaces:
• Two-wire pulsed (2 freq)
• Two-wire pulsed (3 freq)
• 10k resistive termination
The IRB-MON addresses a wide variety of external entrapment protection needs due to its long range, thru beam detection technology and selectable frequency feature.
- Easy installation and set-up.
- Robust: suitable for high-reliability entrapment protection applications.
- Lens-less design minimizes fogging and false triggering and provides easy alignment.
- Long operating range.
- Type B1, non-contact sensor
- UL325-2016 compliant
- Lens-less design
- Simple 2-wire connection
- Relay contacts available
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Selectable frequency modes
- Operating Range: up to 115 ft. (35m)
- Detection Angle: 24°
- Sensitivity adjustment: potentiometer
Retail Price - $470 Erich Price - $278
Order 4 or More at $252 each
Protective Hood $68 Set