The IRB-RET is a monitored, weather-proof retroreflective photoeye solution providing entrapment protection for automatic gates and doors. Retroreflective configuration eliminates the need for a separate transmitter and the associated wiring across a roadway to reduce installation costs. The IRB-RET is UL 325-2016 compliant and housed in a rugged NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
The universal design of the IRB-RET allows it to be used with a wide variety of monitored operators. Additionally, it is compatible with most non-monitored legacy products.
The IRB-RET has 5 monitoring interfaces:
- Normally closed
- Two-wire pulsed (2 freq)
- Two-wire pulsed (3 freq)
- Four-wire pulsed
- 10k resistive termination
The long range and retroreflective features provide a flexible solution to all external entrapment protection needs.
- Selectable monitoring interface for easy set-up and installation
- Compatible with many operators
- Long operating range
- Robust design minimizes fogging and false triggering to provide easy alignment
- Mounting bracket and reflector provided
- Type B1, non-contact sensor
- UL 325-2016 compliant
- Operating range up to 60 ft. (18.3 m)
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Sensitivity adjustment: potentiometer
Retail Price - $510 Erich Price - $286
Order 4 or More at $246 each
Steel Protective Hood for Photoeye and Plastic Protective Hood for Reflector $68 set