Designed for explosive environments, the rugged IRB-EXP photocell is used as a safety, reversing, or opening device in conjunction with automatic operators. The IRB-EXP will work with any control board that accepts dry contact on the input. The easy-to-install IRB-EXP is used with garage doors, rolling doors, parking barriers and other equipment located in explosive environments.
- NEMA 4 and 7 housing.
- NEC Class I, Groups B, C & D, Class II, Groups E, F & G CSA certified, CENELEC certified, EExd IIC.
- Copper free Aluminum with Epoxy finish.
- Potentiometer range adjustment to allow more precise tuning to site.
- Through beam design is not affected by shiny surfaces.
- Modulated infrared to reduce the effect of sunlight, fog, rain, dust and dirt.
- No focusing lens.
- Please allow for lead time of up to 4 weeks on this item.
Retail Price - $2150 Erich Price - $1146