BEA’s LZR-Widescan is a LASER-based, time-of- flight sensor used for motion, safety and presence detection in a variety of industrial door applications. This all-in-one solution offers the benefits of activation and safety, while reducing installation time. This NEMA 4 rated sensor creates a volumetric detection area by generating seven angled LASER curtains. It has the ability to detect objects based on direction, speed, object size and height. The LZR-Widescan detection field operates independent of ground conditions, allowing for superior functionality in harsh environments. (10LZRWIDESCAN)
- Ideal for replacing costly / labor-intensive induction loop and pull-cord solutions
- Promotes energy savings by reducing false detections / unnecessary door cycling, helping to regulate HVAC
- Virtual pull-cord function can differentiate between pedestrian and vehicle traffic and can provide pulse-on-stop activation
- Two visible LASER alignment spots ensure accurate pattern placement
- Easily configure sensor settings with the LZR-WIDESCAN mobile app. Invisible detection fields can be visualized and easily adjusted with real-time feedback.
Retail Price - $1500 Erich Price - $998