BEA’s IXIO-ST Industrial is an extremely effective, versatile and easy-to-use safety sensor for interior industrial doors, automatic sliding doors and off door industrial automation. Precise infrared curtains coupled with visible alignment beams make the IXIO-ST Industrial extremely safe and easy to adjust. This state-of-the-art sensor features an onboard LCD screen that streamlines the installation and setup processes. The IXIO-ST Industrial has earned a comprehensive list of additional credentials and certifications, including UL, FCC, and IP54. NOTE: IXIO-ST Standard Model available.
• Sidelite protection reduces liability
• Two 24 spot, high-density, infrared safety curtains providing precise presence detection
• Four visible red alignment spots are projected on the ground to assist in precise IR curtain adjustment
• Intelligent programming and troubleshooting via a menu-driven LCD
• Onboard microprocessor optimizes data analysis, monitors sensor performance and enables system integration (10IXIOST, 10IXIODT1, 10IRIS, 10IRISI)
NOTE THIS PRODUCT REPLACES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE BEA IRIS
Retail Price - $570 Erich Price - $244
Easy Programming Remote Control $50
Weather Protection Cover $42
The DH400 is a high mount active infrared presence sensor designed to provide both activation and safety protection for automatic sliding and folding doors. The DH400 is based upon the most reliable active infrared (AI) technology available—Floor Reflection Method (FRM). With FRM-AI up to 60 individual detection zones (floor points) are precisely reflected off of the floor in a rectangular pattern meeting and exceeding ANSI A156.10 guidelines. The DH400 provides detection as far as 13.1 feet (4m) from the door while simultaneously providing a dense zone of presence detection at the threshold of the door. With a sensing area made up of 60 separate detection zones, the DH400 provides the highest density pattern available. (Supersedes prior units D14-1, D14-2, DH97, DH94D and DH98i)
NOTE THIS PRODUCT REPLACES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF MS SEDCO DH97, DH94D and DH98i
Retail Price - $380 Erich Price - $278
Universal Mounting Bracket $47
Rain Cover $37
Overhead presence sensor for industrial environments utilizing infrared detection technology. The IS40P is universally compatible with any industrial door. Impervious to door vibrations, light, sun and the environment; including rain and snow. The IS40P housing is rated NEMA-4. Can be mounted between 8 to 16ft.
Retail Price - $470 Erich Price - $332
Award winning industrial door activation and hold open safety device. Wired into the door controller the SentryPost will detect forklifts, pallet jacks, people and other objects. Once detection occurs the door will be sent to the open position and remain open until detection ceases. Available as stand alone 40" bollard or clamp onto existing bollard 12" versions with one (1) OR (2) safety photoeyes. Photo eyes inside the bollard are adjustable so that the detection field can be more precise. The photo eyes used can also be adjusted to detect from 1′ to 10′ away. The eyes “see” through a narrow slot at the top of the bollard, +/- 36″ above the floor. Optional flashing yellow light on top cover activates when detection occurs and has an adjustable timer relay.
BEA’s LZR-FLATSCAN SW is a LASER-based time-of-flight presence sensor for use as a stand-alone safety sensor on automatic pedestrian swing doors. This solution can also be used as a reactivation sensor on the approach side of low energy doors. This superior technology generates 170 detection points across a single curtain, which allows LZR-FLATSCAN SW to cover the entire face of a single door leaf including the hinge area. Finger Detection Technology™ utilizes 100 detection points within the hinge area of the door, protecting hands and fingers while the door is in motion. The LZR-FLATSCAN SW is capable of exceeding the 156.10 section 126.96.36.199 standard for detection area and meets section 8.1.4 for monitoring. (10LZRFLATSCAN-SWB)
• Detection area extends beyond the leading edge of the door for enhanced safety
• LASER technology provides a reduced uncovered zone of down to 3/4 inch
• Easy door width programming using Hand Gesture Setup™ reduces configuration time
• Hub-less system offers fewer components for easier setup and installation
Retail Price - $1430 Erich Price - $531.61
BEA’s LZR-i30 is a laser-based time-of-flight sensor. This high precision technology ensures accurate object detection. The product configuration provides four laser-based curtains offering a three dimensional safety zone. The sensor is designed for the detection of people and vehicles, in both indoor and outdoor environments. The detection accuracy makes this sensor ideal for high performance industrial doors, vehicle flow safety, perimeter protection and a variety of applications. The LZR-i30 is housed in a NEMA 4 rated enclosure and can be installed in outdoor, industrial and other harsh environments. Three visible LED spots provide accurate reference points when adjusting the tilt angle. Please note that unlike other BEA sensors where use of programming remote control is optional, it is required to program this unit.
• Four curtains of detection each capable of 360 in x 360 in (30 ft x 30 ft)
• Detects objects as small as 2 inches at 30 feet away, depending on application
• Non-contact protection device capable of monitoring with interfaces / doors / gates
• Has the ability to ignore dynamic ground conditions and extreme weather
Retail Price - $1570 Erich Price - $1184
The SafePath SSS-5 is a door mounted presence sensor designed to provide safety protection for any swing, bi-fold, revolving and low energy automatic doors. On swing doors, while the door is opening, the SSS-5 will sense and protect a person in it’s path and either slow or stop the door. When the door is closing, the SSS-5 will sense a person in it’s path and reopen the door. The SSS-5 combines the most reliable active infrared technology available with Position Sensitive Detection (PSD) technology found in auto focus cameras to ensure precise pedestrian detection within the path of a moving door panel. The SSS-5 mounts on either side or both sides of a door panel depending upon the application. They can also be used to stand alone or in conjunction with other sensors for complete swing door safety.
• Provides pedestrian safety protection within the path of moving swing, bi-fold and revolving doors
• Combines active infrared and auto focus position sensitive detection (PSD) technologies for precise and reliable detection.
• Mounts at top of door to eliminate potential damage from shopping carts and hospital beds
• SSS-5M1 model is appropriate for variety of applications
• Work with any manufacturers automatic door operator
• Adjustable detection angle, distance and width
Retail Price - $520 Erich Price - $366